The First Holy Communion will take place on Saturday, 17 May. Please note the following:
- As starting time is 11.00 a.m. all children should be seated by 10.45 a.m.
- All children will sit together at the front of the church, on both sides.
- Our First Holy Communion Parents’ group are working to arrange a seating plan that will help ease congestion and ensure that all parents will have a seat in the church. We request your co-operation on the day.
- All accessories such as gloves, umbrellas, bags, prayer books etc. should be left with parents until after the ceremony.
- Videos, Cameras, Phones are not to be used during the actual ceremony, please.
- As usual our Parents’ Association has invited everyone back to the school for a cup of tea after mass.
We wish all involved a very happy day.